AGARICUS FORTE contributes to:
- Preventing aging by protecting cellular DNA and mitochondria against oxidative stress.
- Balancing the immune system.
- Improving the metabolism of carbohydrates.
- Preserving the health of the cardiovascular system.
- Preserving the health of the liver.
- Recommended for old people, diabetics, cardiacs and for people with immune system imbalances (low resistance to infections, allergies, autoimmune diseases)
Agaricus has the highest concentration of beta-glucans among all mushrooms, being one of the strongest natural cell-protecting agents.
Agaricus Forte is a 100% natural dietary supplement recommended for boosting the immune system, for preserving the health of the cardiovasculary system and for the normalization of the liver function. The Agaricus mushroom reduces oxidative stress, protects cellular DNA and improves the metabolism of carbohydrates and fats.
The main body of Agaricus mushroom contains proteins, fibers, polysaccharides (beta-glucans), sterolic compounds, peptides, amino acids, unsaturated fatty acids, vitamins C and D, minerals (zinc, selenium, manganese, potassium, magnesium), enzymes.
ANTI-AGING. Native to Brazil, the Agaricus mushroom was also called the ANTI-AGING mushroom due to its special effects on the overall balance of the body, particularly due to the fact that it improves liver and kidney functions, and has antioxidant properties.
A study published in “BMC Complementary and Alternative Medicine” in 2011 focused on the analysis of the effects of the Agaricus mushroom on human immune cells in an in vitro setting. The Agaricus has been shown to stimulate immune activity significantly, particularly that of the cytokines and enzymes that trigger inflammation.