|Tabs / Caps||
26.80€ – 51.35€
Stimulates the production of adult Stem Cells, is an antioxidant, stimulates the immune system, fosters the necrosis of tumour formations, is a radio-protector and a chemo-protector.
Adjuvant in: rapid recovery after traumas, surgical interventions, invasive treatments, cancer, radiotherapy, and chemotherapy in cancer, rheumatism (osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, etc.), Parkinson, ADHD, Alzheimer’s disease, Lupus, Huntington’s disease, Collagenases, autoimmune diseases in general, hepatitis A, B, C, cirrhosis, leukemia, TBC.
|Tabs / Caps||
It contributes to:
* Stimulating the production of adult stem cells – pigments in the composition stimulates the production of stem cells and the contained polysaccharides cause cells’ migration where regeneration is needed;
* Antioxidant – beta carotene, one of the most powerful natural antioxidants, helps fight free radicals and eliminate stress;
* Stimulating regeneration of nerve cells – protects the structural and functional integrity of nerve cells, sustaining the capacity to concentrate and memorize, preserving cognitive function with aging;
* Stimulation of the formation of the figurative elements of the blood;
* Stimulation of the immune system – stimulates the activity of the immune system cells (T, NK, macrophages) that identify and neutralize cancer cells or cells infected with a virus;
* Preventing and reducing inflammation – stimulates white cells and inhibits the activity of carbon dioxide in the body
* Inhibition of the formation and development of tumour formations – favours tumour necrosis by inhibiting vascularization
* Enhancing the effects of chemotherapy, radiotherapy and diminishing severe side effects.
– Rapid recovery after traumas, surgical interventions, invasive treatments
– Cancer, radiotherapy, and chemotherapy in cancer
– Rheumatism (osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, etc.)
– Alzheimer’s disease
– Huntington’s disease
– Collagenases, autoimmune diseases in general
– Hepatitis A, B, C, cirrhosis
AFA Stem stimulates the production of adult Stem Cells, is an antioxidant, stimulates the immune system, fosters the necrosis of tumour formations, is a radio-protector and a chemo-protector.
The AFA Alga has multiple therapeutic properties. The AFA Alga has proven to be the strongest natural vegetable cytostatic, with very good results in the treatment of cancer and leukaemia patients. The AFA Alga contains a total of more than 64 vitamins, minerals and amino-acids. More specifically, the AFA Alga contains 12 vitamins, 27 essential natural minerals, and 11 natural pigments, as well as precursors to vitamins, enzymes and coenzymes.
Apart from beta-carotene, the AFA Alga also contains bio-flavonoids, ribonucleic acid, enzymes such as superoxide dismutase and catalase (which prevent aging) and Selenium. The AFA alga is rich in B-complex vitamins, being one of the richest vegetable sources of vitamin B12 and beta-carotene. The AFA Alga nourishes the body entirely at cellular level and 97% of the nutrients it contains are absorbed by the body (compared to only 5-25% of the synthetic nutrients and vitamins).
Composition per 1 capsule:
AFA alga (Aphanizomenon flos-aquae) – 400 mg.
Suggested Use -> adults: 1-2 capsules 3 times a day.
Suggested Use -> children: 1-2 capsules 2 times a day.
Precautions and adverse reactions: Administer with caution to women who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
A product notified by the National Romanian Institute of Research – Development for Food Bio-resources IBA, with no 6112/2011.