The “Secrets of Longevity” gamma of medicinal teas is signed by the Romanian phytotherapist Acad. Dr. Farm. OVIDIU BOJOR and is based on revolutionary formulas, designed to address groups and subgroups of affections. Each product is customized for certain illnesses to achieve maximum effect.
7 Reasons to Use Compound Teas:
- Teas are made after recipes tested over time by Acad. Prof. Dr. Farm. OVIDIU BOJOR
- The therapeutic efficiency is significantly enhanced by the synergistic action of the plants in the composition.
- Plants are not thermally or chemically treated,
- The taste and therapeutic properties are optimal due to the use of a specific plant cutting process, not grinding.
- The plants in the composition are carefully selected and studied from a medical point of view.
- They are made from 100% natural ingredients, do not contain dyes, preservatives, flavors or artificial sweeteners.
- Compliance with European quality standards.
KIDNEY HEALTH Tea – this special tea mixture is recommended for maintaining kidney health and reducing the risk of bacterial contamination of urine.
KIDNEY HEALTH Tea contributes to:
- removing excess body fluid;
- reducing the risk of bacterial contamination of the urine;
- reducing spasms that occur in the urinary tract;
- elimination of uric acid through the urine;
- detoxification of the body.
It has antiinfectious, diuretic, renal-urinary anti-inflammatory effects, being useful in urinary infections – cystitis, pyelonephritis – entero-renal syndrome, urinary microlitis, gout.
Major: diuretic, uricosuric (increases uric acid elimination through urine), antispasmodic, urinary antiseptic, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, urinary lithotriptic (dissolves kidney stones), depurative, slightly haemostatic.
Other actions: astringent, intestinal and respiratory antiseptic, bronchodilator, regulates hypo-cholesterolemia, diaphoretic (sudoforic = agent which increases perspiration).
This tea mixture is used as an adjuvant in edema, anuria, oliguria, infections and inflammation of the urinary tract (cystitis, pyelonephritis), urinary microlitis, gout, entero-renal syndrome (general infection of the intestine and kidneys with inflammatory manifestations).