Why HEPATO-ESSENTIAL (60 tablets)?
– it is an effective product obtained from medicinal herbs to protect and sustain the liver;
– it has a unique recipe containing a combination of essential phospholipids, extracted from soybeans, with silimarine and hepato-protective herbs;
– it is a product without adverse reactions and synthetic (harmful) substances;
– it’s innovative product recipe is made by Prof. Univ. Dr. Farm. Ursula Stanescu, member of the Romanian Academy of Medical Sciences, a reference name in the field of Romanian phytotherapy.
It contributes to:
– protecting and regenerating liver cells;
– detoxifying the liver;
– supporting the secretion and elimination of the ball;
– reducing fatigue and physical exhaustion.
Milk thistle belongs to the Asteraceae family, it is a herb that has been used for more than 2000 years to preserve the health of the liver. The plant was first used for medical purposes by the Greek doctor Dioscorides, namely for treating snake bites. In 1597 the famous botanist John Gerard mentioned that milk thistle was a very useful herb, a remedy for liver diseases; the English naturalist Nicholas Culpeper confirmed its efficiency in 1650. However, it only triggered scientific interest in the year 1970, when its pharmacodynamic effects were proven. In traditional medicine the alcoholic milk thistle extract was used for liver detoxification in cases of mushroom poisoning. Specialised studies have identified a flavonoid complex in its chemical composition called silymarin (made up of silibin, silicristin and silidianin), which is the biologically active component, responsible for the efficiency of the plant.
Schisandra (Schisandra chinensis) has been revered for thousands of years as one of 50 “fundamental herbs” in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) because of its adaptogen and tonic effects on the body. Schisandra is hepatoprotective, which means it helps to protect the liver from damage. It helps to regenerate liver cells and supports the liver’s ability to detoxify. “Schizandra berries contain both glutathione peroxidase and gomisin-A which are compounds that are highly beneficial for the liver and can help prevent liver inflammation and tissue destruction.
Being an adaptogenic herb, Schisandra helps the body “adapt” to stress in order to:
- regulate stress hormone production to maintain normal organ function during stress
- increase resistance to stress
- restore homeostasis or balance after stressful events/experiences
- perform healthy metabolic functions
- reduce incidents of and prevent illness
THE PRODUCT DOES NOT CONTAIN DYES AND PRESERVATIVES.